Foaming Agent for Insecticides
Polyfoam SS is a unique blend of foaming agents offering treatment capabilities by transporting all types of insecticides to vertical and horizontal surfaces such as wall voids, ground voids, drains and tunnels.
|PRINCIPLE FUNCTION AGENTS:
|Surfactant Blend and Polymer
|Constituents Ineffective As Spray Adjuvants
Directions of use:
- Follow all mixing instructions on chemical manufacturer’s label, adding Polyfoam SS as directed.
- User must complete any equipment and other calibration steps that may be required to ensure proper coverage.
- Polyfoam SS rates will vary depending on chemical and equipment used.
- For use in food plants. Food contact surfaces are to be rinsed with potable water before re-use.
- Not for aquatic, feed crops or food use.
Polyfoam SS may be metered through in-line injection devices such as venture and proportional injectors. Each of these dispensing systems uses different technology. Contact your equipment manufacturer for detailed instructions.
NOTE: ADD FOAMING AGENT TO MIXTURE LAST
To Achieve Low Expansion: 1-7 to 1 (4mls to 12mls / liter)
To Achieve High Expansion: 8-20 to 1 (12mls to 71mls / liter)
Expansion rates will vary depending on water pH and temperature.
Storage and Container Disposal:
- Store in closed areas and in original container.
- Use caution when moving, opening or pouring.
- Triple rinse (or equivalent).
- Dispose of in a sanitary landfill, or use other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
- Offer for recycling where available.
- Avoid eye and skin contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes or skin, immediately flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation still occurs.
- If ingested, do not induce vomitting. Seek immediate medical attention.