Rubber Latex Enhancer
Increases latex yield up to 300%
HEVEATEX is an organic base solution that contains added nutrients, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agents needed to rejuvenate over exploited rubber trees. Developed through extensive scientific research by Okel Research Laboratories, Malaysia to enhance the production of latex, HEVEATEX replenishes lost nutrients, rejuvenates dry bark, reduces brown bast disease and promotes overall health of non-productive, unhealthy rubber trees while significantly increasing latex yield up to 300%.
HEVEATEX is a ground breaking innovation with proven results and positive feedback from rubber plantations in India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam.
Benefits of using HEVEATEX :
- Provides additional nutrients to trees
- Lengthens the life of trees up to 15 years
- Trees grow stronger
- Rejuvenates non-productive trees as well as trees with dry bark and brown bast disease
- Softens tree bark to make it easier to harvest the latex
- Increases latex yield with returns of 100% to 300%
Directions of use:
- Remove the coagulated latex from the incision before application, or apply onto the incision after the day’s harvest.
- Dip a small brush (about 10mm) into the product and apply onto the incision (each application uses about 0.5 to 1 gram).
- Resume tapping after 48 hours, and continue tapping once every two days, not exceeding 15 taps per month.
- Apply the product once every ten days to get an increased latex yield up to three times the normal yield. The yield will fluctuate for the first two months and then stabilize on the third month.
For trees with dry bark or brown bast disease:
- Make an incision 1.2m from the ground.
- Apply about 0.5 to 1 gram of the product onto the incision.
- After 7 days, make an incision and apply the product.
- Resume tapping after 2 days.
- Apply the product once every seven days. The tree will heal fully after 2 to 3 months.
- Do not consume the product.
- Avoid direct contact with skin. If product is in contact with skin, please rinse with water immediately.
- If plant stimulants have been applied onto the tree, use the product 15 days after the stimulant has been applied. The product cannot be used with other plant stimulants.
- Do not store under direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not apply the product during rain. Apply 5 hours after the rain has stopped.
- Pour out the required quantity during application. Do not insert the brush directly into the bottle to avoid contamination.
- Avoid using other plant stimulants with this product.